What kind of holster should I get if I don’t wear a belt?
MTR Custom Leather recommends our A-8, A-8A, A-8B, A-8C or one of our package deals that includes a paddle holster like: SP-5 and SP-12. CHECK THEM ALL OUT ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND HOLSTERS.
The A-8 Paddle Holster was designed for those seeking an easier on/off outside the waistband holster.
– Can Be Worn In 3 Different Configurations: Straight Draw, Forward Cant, or 15o Reverse Cant
– Full Sweat Shield To Help Protect You From The Sharp Edges Of The Gun As Well As Protecting Your Weapon From Body Oils and Sweat
– Reinforced Mouth For Easy Re-holstering
– Full Barrel Coverage That Conceals The Entire Barrel
– Can Be Worn With or Without A Belt, Which Is Ideal For Women That Do Not Wear Belts
– Easy On/Off Capability
– Gun Specific
**Not recommended for heavy weapons. The holster may want to lean forward. Check out a holster with 2 attachments to the belt for closer ride and better concealment.
***Keep in mind this is a plastic paddle not leather. The back of the paddle is super smooth and contours to the body well.
NOTE: DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR GEAR IS ADJUSTABLE THREAD LOCKER IS NOT APPLIED DURING THE PRODUCTION PHASE. PLEASE ARRANGE YOUR GEAR HOWEVER YOU AND YOUR APPLICATION DESIRE AND APPLY A BLUE THREAD LOCKER TO YOUR HARDWARE. LOST HARDWARE WILL BE REPLACED AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE.
PRODUCT INFORMATION GUIDE
ADJUSTABLE PADDLE HOLSTER
The MTR Paddle Holster can be adjusted for a variety of carry angles, enabling extremely comfortable wear and easy customization to every body type and method of draw. Whether your choice is butt-forward (forward cant) or barrel-forward cant (cross draw), or neutral cant (vertical) all by using a phillips head screwdriver to adjust the MTR Paddle.
- HOW THE HOLSTER WILL BE SET UP, BOTH SCREWS ON THE TOP HOLES
- BARREL FORWARD FOR CROSS DRAW CARRY, RIGHT SCREW IS LOWER THAN THE LEFT SCREW FOR A RIGHT HAND SHOOTER (GREAT FOR RIDING/DRIVING IN A VEHICLE)
- BOTH SCREWS ARE ON LOWER HOLES, FOR A HIGHER RIDING HOLSTER
- BUTT FORWARD (HANDLE FORWARD) FOR RIGHT HAND SHOOTER, RIGHT SCREW IS HIGHER THAN THE LEFT SCREW