Before Placing an Order Please READ:
Production Time Frame:
MTR Custom Leather, LLC strives hard to customize each leather good with the best quality and detail. Because each holster is custom- made to order, we ask you to be patient with us. When you order from MTR Custom Leather, LLC, please allow 15-20 weeks for order to be completed. It’s not that it takes 15-20 weeks to manufacture the order, but it’s the position in line of the order when placed. Therefore, we charge you for your order when you first place the order to secure your spot in line and we do not want to keep or hold any financial information. The 15-20 weeks turn around is based on the difficulty of the order. For an example, if the order is a shoulder rig or ankle rig than you’re most likely going to wait 20 weeks compared to someone just ordering a gun belt or a magazine pouch. Also, some weeks we can produce more leather items than some and get orders out in 15 weeks than the 20 weeks-again this is due to all employees present each week (sickness, kids, vacation, etc.) Covid-effects of material, weather conditions, holidays, etc.
MTR Custom Leather, LLC offers expedite order service for customers who might need their order in a faster period due to concealment class, birthdays, occasions, holidays, or they just want it faster. Expedite orders do not affect our current production time. Expedites orders are usually done after hours (over time as a bonus) for employees. Expedite Service includes getting your order faster, shipping cost (shipped by USPS Priority 2-Day), full insurance on order and tracking. The BEST part is, only one employee works on your order from start to finish focusing only on your order for completion! Expedite orders is an estimated time frame and not guaranteed, however you will receive your order ALOT faster than our standard time frame, not that’s GUARANTEED. The given time frame is during business days, weekends and holidays not included.
Processing of Orders:
MTR Custom Leather, LLC wants to inform all customers that each order is made to order. When the order is placed, our customer service will process the order and look for the obvious (missing color, shooting hand etc.). Next step is the waiting process, the order will be put in line for production. Once the professional manufactures start to craft your order, they may conclude that your order may not be able to be completed; due to multiple of reasons, like the variations (laser/lights/optics/weapon), options (color/leather/enclosed end). Some options may not be functional once properly crafted all together. If the order seems unsafe or non-functional when crafted, then we will contact you by email or phone to give you other options.
Change of Order:
Once you place your order and later find out that you made a mistake or need to change your order, please contact us through email at email@example.com. The first change of order is FREE; however, you decide to change your order again there will be an $10 fee each change.
To find out the status of your order login to your MTR Custom Leather, LLC account and your initial production time (from the day you placed the order) is noted in the note section on your account. To find out the status update of your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us through email only at email@example.com. Upon canceling your order, you will have the option to choose a full refund in the form of a gift card or a partial refund back onto your card (10% fee of the total is charged). The fee is used to cover the merchant service fees that is charged to MTR Custom Leather, LLC when you first placed your order and for the refund.
(PayPal also, will not allow any refunds if the payment was accepted longer than 6 months ago. Therefore, MTR Custom Leather, LLC has no other option but to send you a gift card for the amount, if it’s been longer than 6 months.)
MTR Custom Leather, LLC uses USPS and UPS for all shipping. You can choose at checkout how you would like your package shipped.
MTR Custom Leather, LLC will take responsible for any missing, lost or delay packages. The process can take time depending on the carrier service. However, we will do our best to get the situation revolved. If you think your package is missing, delay or lost, please contact your local post office first. If the carrier states the package is lost or missing, then contact MTR Custom Leather, LLC, so we can start a claim.
- MTR Custom Leather, LLC stands behind the craftsmanship of all our products. If your order has any manufacturing defects due to normal use such as stitching, leather, retention, and hardware within the year of receiving, we will take all necessary actions to correct the problem. Service and repair charges may apply.
- If the defect is found to be because of misuse or abuse, we will communicate with you to reach a fair repair or replacement cost.
- If any chemicals or solutions have been applied to the product, then the warranty is no longer in affect.
- If the item(s) have been tailor with, then the warranty is no longer in affect.
- MTR Custom Leather, LLC strives hard to customize and craft each item with the best quality and detail by hand. When you first receive your order, please check to make sure the order is as you have ordered (color, shooting hand, weapon, etc.). If you noticed the order is incorrect, please contact us by email with the concern and pictures of your item (after 30 days the order is yours). If you do not contact us before you ship the item back to us, then your item may be lost in the returns department, no guarantee.
- If you receive the order and you just do not like it for any reason, then unfortunately there is no returns, exchanges, or refunds.
(Keep in mind that some products may be slightly different than the pictures online due to the custom-made nature of the product. When you make something custom from genuine leather, no two items will be identical. Some of the pictures may be slightly altered from how they appear. Colors may also vary. Additionally, dark, and light areas may appear on products due to animals’ pores in the hide. Exotic Leather tends to show less detail due to the thickness and texture.)
- Any item returned must be unused and in “as new” condition, with original untorn package or there may be a 30% restocking fee.
- Belts that are made to your individual sizing specifications are not returnable for exchange or refund. No exceptions! Please, carefully follow our measuring instructions on our “FAQ” page located under important links.
- Expedite fee and shipping charges are non-refundable.