- Appendix Inside the Waistband Holster is used to tuck the grip into the body to avoid firearm printing while carrying concealed. The claw is a piece of plastic mounted under the trigger guard. Basically, the Claw uses the firmness of the gun belt to push the grip side of the holster and gun into your body to prevent the grip from sticking out, a common occurrence during concealed carry. The claw bring into line with the belt attachment to ensure that connection is made to the belt. The clip attachment is the point of contact that secures your holster to the belt, a perfectly executed AIWB Holster with Claw will tuck the weapon’s grip completely to the body. Allows carriers to conceal larger firearms that they wouldn’t have been able to conceal otherwise. Before the claw, you had to rely on a holster maker to know how to position the belt clip in order to reduce printing or carry a smaller firearm. With the Claw, even people on the slimmer side can successfully conceal a full size firearm with ease. Precision claw design for the perfect alignment with your belt, drawing the grip of your gun closer to your body, making it even more concealed!
- The holster can be adjusted for cant and ride height , since the clip is attached onto the holster by a screw, however the claw is not moveable. Therefore the holster may not work properly by adjusting the cant of the holster or ride height.
What is the wedge on the back of the holster for? Great question.
MTR adds a wedge (small rubber piece on the back of the holster) to the back of the holster, to adjust how the holster body meets up against your unique lumps and bumps. If you hold your holster just right for concealment, but it won’t stay there because there’s a gap between the holster and your body, then a wedge might be the right fix. This hardware can be taken off, however, you will have some sharp hardware poking against you.
Due to certain size of the weapon, the wedge may not be able to be used.
The New re-vamped Tuckable Adversary holster (A-3A) is made for certain weapons and intended for IWB (inside the waistband) carry. Some new upgrade features of the holster came from the mouths of our very own customers. We have added a double stud for double the security of the tuckable (you can tuck your shirt behind the clip for better concealment of the clip) Ulticlip3, this will able you to clip the holster onto any material (boot, pants, etc). The Ulticlip3 helps for better concealment of the clip because the belt will go over the clip and will not show. Another great feature of the new holster, is that it comes with a claw
- Grip of the gun is flush to the body
- Allows carriers to conceal larger firearms that they wouldn’t have been able to conceal
- Prevents the grip of the weapon from sticking out