- Appendix Inside the Waistband Holster is used to tuck the grip into the body to avoid firearm printing while carrying concealed. The claw is a piece of plastic mounted under the trigger guard. Basically, the Claw uses the firmness of the gun belt to push the grip side of the holster and gun into your body to prevent the grip from sticking out, a common occurrence during concealed carry. The claw bring into line with the belt attachment to ensure that connection is made to the belt. The clip attachment is the point of contact that secures your holster to the belt, a perfectly executed AIWB Holster with Claw will tuck the weapon’s grip completely to the body. Allows carriers to conceal larger firearms that they wouldn’t have been able to conceal otherwise. Before the claw, you had to rely on a holster maker to know how to position the belt clip in order to reduce printing or carry a smaller firearm. With the Claw, even people on the slimmer side can successfully conceal a full size firearm with ease. Precision claw design for the perfect alignment with your belt, drawing the grip of your gun closer to your body, making it even more concealed!
- The holster can be adjusted for cant and ride height , since the clip is attached onto the holster by a screw, however the claw is not moveable. Therefore the holster may not work properly by adjusting the cant of the holster or ride height.
What is the wedge on the back of the holster for? Great question.
MTR adds a wedge (small rubber piece on the back of the holster) to the back of the holster, to adjust how the holster body meets up against your unique lumps and bumps. If you hold your holster just right for concealment, but it won’t stay there because there’s a gap between the holster and your body, then a wedge might be the right fix. This hardware can be taken off, however, you will have some sharp hardware poking against you.
Due to certain size of the weapon, the wedge may not be able to be used.
The New re-vamped Tuckable Adversary holster (A-3A) is made for certain weapons and intended for IWB (inside the waistband) carry. Some new upgrade features of the holster came from the mouths of our very own customers. We have added a double stud for double the security of the tuckable (you can tuck your shirt behind the clip for better concealment of the clip) Ulticlip3, this will able you to clip the holster onto any material (boot, pants, etc). The Ulticlip3 helps for better concealment of the clip because the belt will go over the clip and will not show. Another great feature of the new holster, is that it comes with a claw
- Grip of the gun is flush to the body
- Allows carriers to conceal larger firearms that they wouldn’t have been able to conceal
- Prevents the grip of the weapon from sticking out
As with everything I have ver purchased from MTR, the quality, comfort and fit are perfect. I find their work and their products to be among the absolute best in the market.
So much to say, But I will be brief, holster? Top notch quality and I’m so glad I opted for the liner..
Recommend getting double stitch as per their recommendation, single is just fine but double adds that little extra.
Issue? Just near impossible to speak to a person, after numerous attempts I finally had the chance to explain the holster was shipped with the ultclip and not a spring clip. ( not a fan of the ulticlip) after some back and forth trying to explain I was told the clip would be sent out and not to worry about it….. a week later I get a PayPal invoice for the clip..
No big deal really, I just took the clips off a diff holster I had here..
So, after comparing my MTR holster to all my other Kydex and custom made leather holsters this one really is my favorite holster and it Carries my M&P 2.0c AIWB everyday..
I will be ordering from them in the future..
Far exceeded my expectations
I have two holsters from MTR. Both are extremely comfortable, durable, and made from excellent materials. Both holsters were made for pistols that are difficult to find holsters that fit correctly. The fit is perfect on north holsters.