The paddle holster got its name because there is a paddle-shaped concave piece between the rest of the holster and the wearer’s body. The paddle allows quick drawing and removal of the holster and handgun while providing excellent concealment.
MTR offers many different styles of paddle gun holsters. Choose from holsters with a neutral cant or a butt-forward cant — whichever makes it easier for you to draw and holster your firearm. Some of our paddle holsters can accommodate guns with different barrel lengths built on the same frame, or are available in left or right hand designs.
Not sure if you want a paddle holster or a regular belt holster? Products such as the Low-Riding (Swam) Holster Belt/Paddle Holster give you an easy way to alternate between both styles with its interchangeable belt slot and paddle attachments.
MTR provides plenty of options when it comes to paddle holsters, so choose the style you like best, enter your gun’s manufacturer and model, and place your order today!
The A-8 Paddle Holster was designed for those seeking an easier on/off outside the waistband holster.
– Can Be Worn In 3 Different Configurations: Straight Draw, Forward Cant (10-15 degree), or Reverse Cant (10-15 degree)
– Full Sweat Shield To Help Protect You From The Sharp Edges Of The Gun As Well As Protecting Your Weapon From Body Oils and Sweat
– Reinforced Mouth For Easy Re-holstering
– Full Barrel Coverage That Conceals The Entire Barrel
– Can Be Worn With or Without A Belt, Which Is Ideal For Women That Do Not Wear Belts
– Easy On/Off Capability
– Gun Specific
**Not recommended for heavy weapons. The holster may want to lean forward. Check out a holster with 2 attachments to the belt for closer ride and better concealment.
***Keep in mind this is a plastic paddle not leather. The back of the paddle is super smooth and contours to the body well.
NOTE: DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR GEAR IS ADJUSTABLE THREAD LOCKER IS NOT APPLIED DURING THE PRODUCTION PHASE. PLEASE ARRANGE YOUR GEAR HOWEVER YOU AND YOUR APPLICATION DESIRE AND APPLY A BLUE THREAD LOCKER TO YOUR HARDWARE. LOST HARDWARE WILL BE REPLACED AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE.